Hello friends!

Welcome to the new "Sandra Stillwell Presents" blog!

You may not know this but I am a bit...OK, make that a lot... technologically challenged, but I thought I would step into the 21st century and try out this blog thing.

I can't promise to say anything profoundly interesting or even to write updates as often as I should, but I hope to post something that will make you smile or pique your interest from time to time! I'm still learning...I hope you'll all come along on my journey of discovery! Sandra Stillwell Presents will be THE place to hear about happenings at the latest conventions and get the scoop on upcoming projects.

Take a few minutes to check out the site. We feature a page dedicated to Adrian, MGM's head costume designer during the 1930's and 40's. Here you'll find stills of Adrian as well as photos of his original designs that inspired our Adrian Collection for fashion dolls.

Photos and prices of the debut fashions in the Adrian Collection can be found on the sales page. If you're still on the fence about these stunning fashions, don't wait too long...I'm excited to say the line is almost sold out!

If you missed out on getting one of the fabulous Golden Age of "Doll" Couture packages from the recent Nashville convention, you'll be happy to know there are still a very few of the London Holiday companion gift sets, as well as our signature chairs, available. Also available is the last of our exclusive JamieShow Sun dolls, an edition of only 15! The beautiful photos of these items on the sales page certainly prove that, in fact, a picture is worth a thousand words!.

In addition, you'll find a few remaining items from last year's Hollywood Ahoy! Convention. Quantities are extremely limited! Other items may be available, so if there is something you are looking for and don't see, please contact me directly.

Still to come are items from Dallas and other conventions, as well as duplicate regular line dolls and other miscellaneous treasures. I'll be adding items regularly, so I hope you'll bookmark us and visit often!

Finally, be sure to check out the "Preview" page later this week for photos of prototypes that are in consideration for production.

Thanks for visiting!

Sincerely,
Sandra