Exciting Golden Gate Glamour news and update!!

I am excited to announce that Angelic Dreamz and Jamie-Show will be a very special part of Golden Gate Glamour!

Once again in partnership with Angelic Dreamz, we bring you our second Sandra Stillwell Presents Jamie-Show centerpiece. Created exclusively for Golden Gate Glamour, this ultra limited beauty is inspired by a 1950 Balenciaga couture design. She will be presented at Friday night's dinner, graciously hosted by Angelic Dreamz/Jamie-Show in honor of my 10th Anniversary Celebration!

I was privileged to meet the mega talented Jamie-Show team at IDEX this past February, and was immediately impressed by their warmth and enthusiasm. Angelic Dreamz has long been a special supporter and valued member of the doll community. It was my pleasure to collaborate with these two outstanding companies and I thank them for their generous support.


Just to update you all, Golden Gate Glamour is nearly sold out. So if you are on the fence about joining us for an unforgettable weekend, email me ASAP!


The hotel room block is extremely limited so I have been monitoring our numbers according to your input on the nights you plan to register at the hotel. June is a busy month in San Francisco. I can increase my room block now but may not be able to at a later date. It is extremely important that you touch base to let me know the nights you will be staying. It also helps to know if you will be sharing a room.


We have exciting tours planned for Thursday and Sunday you will not want to miss. Our tours are dependent on meeting a minimum number of attendees so it is important I know if you plan to participate. Details on these are forthcoming.

Please feel free to email me with any questions. dls6643@aol.com

Hope to see you in San Francisco!