Still time to register for Golden Gate Glamour!

Because registration has been so good, I've decided to extend the deadline to register for Golden Gate Glamour at the original fee of $360. I will continue to hold spots for those who have RSVP'd if you will please email to let me know you are still planning to attend. There are very few spaces available for those of you who have not RSVP 'd, but please don't wait too long! It's only one month till convention, and you won't want to miss out on what's sure to be the party of the year!

In addition to the special celebration we have planned, I'm super excited by the stunning samples arriving from the factories! I believe you...and your dollies...will agree that this is the best Sandra Stillwell Presents convention package yet!

Tour details for SF will be forthcoming soon!

Feel free to contact me personally with any questions....

I hope to see you all in San Francisco!

Sandra
502 3775153