Announcing my plans for 2011!

Hello Friends!

We are now in the season of Thanks and I am reminded how thankful I am for the support of everyone through the years. It's hard to believe, but 2011 will mark the 10th Anniversary of my first "Sandra Stillwell Presents" convention!

The privilege of organizing the Tulsa Gene Convention and many events proceeding have been highlights of my life... something that I am forever grateful for.

That being said, I have some exciting news to share with you all! Though details aren't finalized, I will confirm that I am working on a "Sandra Stillwell Presents" convention for 2011!!

I'm excited to say that San Francisco is my preferred destination! Hotel contract negotiations are progressing well, and if all goes as planned, Sandra Stillwell Presents "Golden Gate Glamour" will take place June 3-5, 2011!

I spent a short amount of time in San Francisco last year before traveling to Hong Kong, and fell in love with the city! It's easy to understand why it's widely known as "America's favorite city"!

San Francisco, famous for it's landmark Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Castro District, cable cars and rolling hills, 60's "hippie" culture, and colorful Victorian architecture, is also a city rich in fashion history.

In continuing with the event fashion theme and exhibition of Nashville and "Golden Age of Couture", 2011's "Golden Gate Glamour" will focus not only on San Francisco's rich fashion heritage, but also the noted couturier, Cristobal Balenciaga, whose legacy will be highlighted in a major exhibition at San Francisco's de Young Museum and the relationship between the two. The dates of convention were chosen so that we have the opportunity to view this extraordinary collection!

Due to the overwhelmingly positive response for the format of "The Golden Age of Couture", we will once again feature exclusive fashions as souvenirs, with dressed centerpiece dolls showcased at each meal function.

We had such an enjoyable experience doing things as a group in Nashville that I hope to once again include sightseeing and/or offsite functions in the convention registration. However, this is not guaranteed, as the size of our group, as well as the time factor and over all cost of transportation/tours have to be considered.

At this time, it is undecided how many registrations will be available. Keeping in mind the workable size of this year's intimate event, as well as your many requests for a convention next year, the number will depend, in large part, on the response I get.

As always, I am working to give you as much value as possible with your registration, while keeping costs reasonable. With all that San Francisco has to offer, it will be difficult to fit an entire "San Francisco experience" into a 2 1/2 day format, so I would encourage you to plan to extend your stay before and after the event for additional sightseeing.

It is extremely important that you let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in attending...and if so, if you plan to extend your stay either before or after convention. It would also be helpful to know if there is anything in particular you would like to see or do while in San Francisco!

Your feedback is crucial to know how many people to count on when planning souvenirs, meal functions, sightseeing, and in hotel negotiations.
Please email or phone me directly with your feedback, questions or comments!

I hope you're as excited as I am about San Francisco!

I want to once again thank everyone who contributed to the success of 2010's "Golden Age of Couture"... both during and after the event. As reported, it was a complete sell out! I'm thrilled to say that only one of our exclusive Jamie-Show Sun doll centerpieces and a handful of London Holiday gift sets are still available!!

Finally, as thanks to all of you, I have a FREE SHIPPING offer on my blog sales page for all US orders over $150 when paid by cash or check! For those of you who haven't purchased Sun, London Holiday, or the "Adrian Collection", this is a wonderful opportunity to save some dolly dollars! There are other past convention items listed too, and new things will be added as time permits, but if there is something you don't see and are looking for, please don't hesitate to contact me!

As always, I very much appreciate your support! Without you, there would be no 10th Anniversary! Here's hoping you can join me in San Francisco for this milestone event!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,
Sandra