Hello friends!

I hope everyone who attended "Every Day's A Holiday" in Kansas City had a safe trip home and have been enjoying your holiday treats!

I'm finally home from Kansas City and now have the rental van unpacked and turned in!

The next task is to respond to the many requests that have come in for a "Every Day's A Holiday" convention collection purchases -- I can't begin to tell you how thrilled and thankful I am with your wonderful response to the fashions!

I've made a list of your requests and will fill orders according to date and time of receipt. I will be sending out confirmations as soon as I get through all the orders.

A few of the items sold out at convention, but I'm fairly certain we should be able to place a reorder as long as the fabric is available. However, it's important that you let me know asap if you would like to be placed on a wait list, as it's important to do the reorders at one time.

Payment for reorders will be due when the item is ready to ship, but please understand that your request to be on the wait list is a commitment to purchase.

I'm always happy to try to work out payments if possible.

For those of you who were waiting until the "Every Day's A Holiday" available fashions were added to my sales page, I'm happy to say that my "Sandra Stillwell Presents" blog has been updated!

A special pre-order collection of fashions that are still in development were debuted in Kansas City. Be sure to check these out and email me if you are interested in any. These will be produced based on the number of orders I receive so don't miss out. I do not have exact prices on these but they will be in close proximity to my listed estimated price.

Feel free to email me at dls6643@aol.com if you would like to update or place an order -- or if you have any questions.

Please look for a more proper "wrap up" post soon -- after the orders are taken care of and emails answered.....

Thanks again to you ALL for helping to make "Every Day's A Holiday" such a resounding success!

Sincerely,
Sandra