Happy New Year

Hello Friends! 

Happy New Year!! Welcome to 2021!!! What a great feeling it is to be able to say those words!  Relieved

And... what greater way to kick off this promising new year than with a small -- but FABULOUS -- SSP "Revisited with a Twist" collection! 

One good thing 2020 brought me was the opportunity to rediscover fabric treasures from past travels that were tucked away, waiting for the perfect design, and the time to "play" with a few designs to add a new twist --  all of which have inspired this mini  "Revisited with a Twist" collection! I hope you love it as much as I do! 

Some are fabrics that were VERY limited and would only make a few pieces -- so please don't hesitate to email if one calls your name! 

The in stock fashions can be shipped next week -- pre-ordered fashions are expected to ship late January. 

Due to reported mail hold ups over the holidays, I held most in stock fashions from from the Christmas offering to be shipped after January 1st -- so we will be able to include in stock fashions from this New Year's collection with the previous collection orders to save shipping costs. 

In closing -- as happy as I am to see 2020 behind us, I can't help but look back through the challenges it brought with a surprising bit of fondness, as those challenges magnified the good things in my life and brought me an even greater passion for loving and living! 

Of course there were times of doubts and concern, as I really had NO IDEA of how SSP would survive 2020...and I have you, my friends, to thank for helping me to work my way through it all. 

Your overwhelming support and enthusiasm for our SSP "Revisited" fashions has been a much needed boost -- both financially and spiritually.

Your beautiful photos and fun posts have been a delight to see! Your heartwarming emails and notes saying how your SSP fashions brought a touch of joy  through uncertainties of 2020 have been truly inspirational!  And your phone calls... what a special treat they have been! 

So...THANK YOU for your friendships, support, and inspiration...

I'm looking forward to 2021 being a good year... with hopes of health, happiness and seeing you all! 

Sincerely, 

Sandra 

502-377-5153